Applying Quarrying Licences In Sa

Licences -

When an occupier of a licensed site changes, the new applicant should apply to EPA to transfer the licence. The fee for an application to transfer a licence is the lesser of: 10 per cent of the current annual licence fee ; 35 fee units. See Fees and penalties for the current value of fee and penalty units.

applying quarrying licences in sa -

applying quarrying licences in sa applying quarrying licences in sa. CNLR 804/96 Quarry Materials Regulations under the Quarry (1) Appliion for a quarry permit of any type, for a quarry lease or for an exploration licence shall be made …


Mining Licences 37. Who may apply for a mining licence 38. Application for a mining licence 39. Grant of a mining licence 40. Government investment 41. Form and content of mining licence 42. Duration and renewal of mining licence 43. Amendment of programme of mining operations 44. Rights conferred by mining licence 45.

Application for a Limited Licence - Consumer and Business ...

Application for a Limited Licence. All applications for a limited licence must be lodged with Consumer and Business Services at least 14 days before the event's start date. The application must be accompanied by the prescribed application fee and required documents (as necessary).

Applying for a Quarry Manager's Certificate of Competency

Applying for a Quarry Manager's Certificate of Competency Online Systems Royalties Online System for Western Australian mineral and petroleum producers to electronically prepare, lodge and view royalty returns and production reports.

South Australian Legislation

Regulations and Rules made by the Governor of South Australia A-Z. Regulations and rules in this database are subject to a program of consolidation (ie incorporation of variations). ... Acts of Limited Application; Policies—Amendment ...

Forms and fees - Department of State Development

Lease or licence: application for renewal (PDF 131 KB) Lease or licence: application for renewal (DOCX 220 KB) Apply to renew one or more active tenements, between 3 and 6 months before the date of expiry (except exploration licences -use Form 29) 17 Miscellaneous purposes licence: application …

Exploration licensing - Department of State Development

An EL can have a maximum term of 5 years, after which time a new application for the area may be lodged using Form 29 – Mineral Exploration Licence application - or by applying on-line through SARIG (South Australian Resources Information Gateway).. Favourable consideration will be given to the granting of a subsequent EL over the same area, or a reduced area, when a licensee has ...

Extractive minerals - Department of State Development

Accelerated Discovery Initiative ¦ Woomera Prohibited Area - Sept/Oct closures to Green Zone and Stuart Highway ¦ GSSA Discovery Day 2019 - register now

Environmental licences and permits | Environment ...

Development application process Development assessment processes may vary depending on the type of development works and activities. Environmentally relevant activities There are different types of environmentally relevant activities (ERAs) that may require a licence or permit.

Blasters licence | SafeWork SA

Blasters licence - Trainee. In South Australia before persons commence training in the use of explosives, they will need to obtain a blasting licence. In these circumstances, a condition of 'TRAINEE UNDER DIRECT SUPERVISION' will apply to the licence. After the licence is issued, training in the use of explosives may commence.

Liquor, Gambling & Lotteries -

Information about liquor and gaming licences, running a licenced venue, gambling and lotteries in South Australia can be found on SA.GOV.AU

SA.GOV.AU - Property managers

Sep 28, 2019· Total fee payable for new application (includes 1 year registration*) $515.00 Total fee payable for new application (includes 1 year registration*) (Interstate or NZ licence recognised in SA) $362.50 Application to vary a registration - ie remove 'under supervision' or trainee condition

Fishing Rights and Permits | Western Cape Government

CapeNature and the DAFF can assist if you need more information about fishing rights and permits. Or view frequently asked questions about fisheries. CapeNature is responsible for biodiversity conservation in the Western Cape. Freshwater fishing is a very popular pastime in the Western Cape.

Apply for a mining permit | South African Government

Apply online; Pay the prescribed, non-refundable fee. The system will accept the application if all requirements have been met. Once your application has been accepted, the regional manager will request that you submit an environmental management plan and consult with the landowner and legal occupier of the land as well as any other affected party.

Underground Mine and Quarry Manager's Certificates

quarrying, explosives, quarry machinery and mathematics - see Second class manager examination content; mining law (applicable after the initial application has been approved). Restricted certificates. There is provision for restricted certificate which will usually only apply to a particular mine or quarry or a particular type of mine of quarry.



SA.GOV.AU - Transfer an interstate or overseas licence

Once you are issued with a new licence or learner's permit, your existing one will be invalid and you may have to surrender it. Find out if you can transfer your licence. Answer these questions to find out if you can exchange your existing licence for the same class of licence in South Australia. If not, you'll need to apply for a new licence.

SA.GOV.AU - Boat licences

You do not need to sit a boat licence theory exam in order to apply for a boat operator’s licence in South Australia if you have any one of the following: an interstate licence to operate a motor boat, which is current or expired less than six months ago or a …

SA.GOV.AU - Blasting licence

A person must hold a blaster's licence to perform blasting activities in South Australia. Who should apply. Any person who wants to perform blasting activities in quarrying, mining or petroleum exploration - including underground - must be licensed, including trainee blasters.

Apply for licenses and permits -

Most small businesses need a combination of licenses and permits from both federal and state agencies. The requirements — and fees — vary based on your business activities, location, and government rules.

Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0 Generic (CC BY-SA 2.0)

Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose, even commercially. The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms. ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon ...

Applying for an environmental authority | Business Queensland

Applying for an environmental authority Use our forms and fees finder for information on applying for a new environmental authority (EA) or managing your existing EAs. In Queensland, you need to apply for an environmental authority (EA) to perform an environmentally relevant activity (ERA).

Driving licence in South Africa - Wikipedia

The minimum age to hold a licence is 18 .Apply for a driving licence | South African with the exception of Code A1 for which the minimum age is 16. Licence codes. Driving licences are issued with various codes that indicate the types of vehicle that may be driven with that licence…